The products provided by Lakeland Gear Inc. are warranted by each individual product's manufacturer. Lakeland Gear Inc. offers no warranties expressly or implied beyond those provided by our manufacturers. We will help you file any warranty claim and assist you all the way to completion. Your total satisfaction is our goal.
When contacting our company with a warranty related issue, it is helpful if you have original purchase date, order number, or the e-mail address that you used to log in to our web-site. The fastest way to receive warranty service is to click on Return Requests on the very bottom of this page and fill out the associated form, providing as much detail as possible concerning the problem with the product. To expedite the process, we may ask you for a photo of the product's problem as well.
You will receive an e-mail with instructions on returning your product - including the return address and the Return Authorization Number to use. Once a product is returned, a representative will inspect the product for damages and we will contact you with our best solution. The warranty terms offered by our manufacturers may change without notice.
An example manufacturer's warranty is provided below (warranty for Rightline Gear products):
Rightline Gear Warranty Statement
Rightline Gear warrants that for one (1) year, from the date of purchase that all Rightline Gear products will be free of material defect and Rightline Gear will repair or replace any defective or damaged product free of charge if it is returned in original condition by the consumer to Rightline Gear or the place of purchase. Claims of defective material and/or workmanship must be made in a timely manner. Safe and maintenance-free use of this product depends upon the consumer’s or user’s proper installation of the product and good judgment in its use. Rightline Gear is not responsible for the consumer’s or user’s use or misuse of this product. Damage to Purchaser’s vehicle or any other vehicle caused by Purchaser’s improper use of this product may cause serious injury or death. The Purchaser acknowledges that Rightline Gear has no control over the attachment of its products to vehicles or the attachment of items to the Rightline Gear products. Accordingly, Rightline Gear cannot assume responsibility for any damage to any property arising out of the improper attachment or use of its products.
RIGHTLINE GEAR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RIGHTLINE GEAR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER PROMISE THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY SORT OF CONSEQUENTIAL, EXTRAORDINARY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SUBSEQUENT, OR NONECONOMIC DAMAGES OR ATTORNEY FEES. THE CONSUMER OR USER’S SOLE REMEDY AGAINST RIGHTLINE GEAR FOR ANY DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO FULL RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
RIGHTLINE GEAR SPECIFICALLY ENCOURAGES COMPLIANCE WITH ALL MOTOR VEHICLE LAWS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SAME.
Lakeland Gear Inc. is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use of a product purchased from this site.
A warranty issue is not grounds for a product return and cash back, as our manufacturers' policy is to repair or replace the product.
No person, agent, distributor, dealer, or company is authorized to change, modify, or extend the terms of our manufacturer's warranties in any manner.
If you are considering a return for a reason beside a warranty related issue, please visit our Terms and Conditions page and scroll down to the Returns section.
- Product Categories
- Gift Certificates
- Advanced Search
- Contact Us
- Warranty Info
- Product Guides
- Shipping Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Return Request Form
- Lakeland Gear Blog
- Get Started with Bike Racks
- Get Started With Hitch Mounted Bike Racks
- Get Started With Roof Top Bike Racks
- Get Started With Trunk & Hatchback Bike Racks
- About Inno Bike Racks
- About Rhino Rack Bike Racks
- About Softride Bike Racks
- About Swagman Bike Racks
- About Thule Bike Racks
- About Yakima Bike Racks
- Hollywood Fit Guide
- Camp Chairs
- Camping Tents
- Canoe & Kayak Racks
- Car Back Carriers
- Car Top Cargo Boxes
Car Top Carrier Bags
- Get Started With Car Top Carrier Bags
- Pick the Right Cargo Carrier
- Rightline Gear Car Top Carrier Features
- Car Top Carrier Bag Comparison Guide
- Car Top Carrier Capacity Guide
Car Top Carrier Bag Fit Guide
- Rightline Gear Sport Car Top Carrier Fit Guide
- Rightline Gear Ace And Edge Car Top Carrier Bag Fit Guide
- Advantage and Lund Car Carrier Fit Guide
- Highland Roof Cargo Carrier Fit Guide
- Rola Luggage Carrier Fit Guide
- Sherpa Car Top Luggage Carrier Fit Guide
- Thule Cargo Bag Fit Guide
- Yakima Roof Top Carrier Fit Guide
- Sport Car Top Carrier Set Up Guide
- Car Clips Set Up Guide
- Car Top Carriers Rental Policy
- How to Clean Your Car Top Carrier
- Hitch Cargo Carriers
- Warranty Information
- Lakeland Travel Tips
- Party King Hitch Mounted Grills FAQ
- Party King Grills Features
- Frozen Concoction Maker FAQ
- Rightline Gear Security Cable Lock Instructions
- Pet Net Sizing Guides
- Pelican Perch Hammock Chair FAQ
- Lakeland Links: Visit Our Friends & Partners
- Roof Basket Racks
- Roof Rack Systems
- Sleep Gear Info
- Truck Bed Air Mattresses
- Get Started With Truck Tents
- Rightline Gear Truck Tent Set Up Guide
- Camp Right Truck Tent Sizing Guide
- Camp Right Truck Tent Features
- No Truck Tents Available
- SUV Tent Set Up Guide
- DAC Truck Cap Tent Sizing Guide
- Softopper Truck Camper Shells FAQs
- SoftToppers vs. Truck Caps and Tonneau Covers
- Cascadia Roof Top Tent FAQ
- Tepui Roof Top Tent FAQ